Problem with those
http://www.joslebel.com/indiv_product_info.php?id=53&catid=3
is that they are not completely air tight and the configuration might
cause uneven heat distribution which is why most processors are slim
rather than wide, as in the 90 liter one at journeytoforever
http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_processor10.html
or G-Mark's "Appleseed" processor;
http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_processor8.html

However, that said, the IBC's would make for fantastic storage bins. I
would be using them myself in my plans for BD except that they are too
large to fit in the area I have available, so I will be using 60 liter
carboys instead for storage
http://www.joslebel.com/indiv_product_info.php?id=83&catid=9

Enjoy.

L.

--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, "BEN ROBERTS" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Thanks for the advice on the caustic soda Keith now my next question to
> everyone is........
>
> Has anyone successfully made a processor from an IBC (1000litre) .
Just an