Dear Jennifer et al.

I'll bite.

I've been making biodiesel for three years, I'm well into my second
back porch refinery, and I've addressed a number of large groups--DOE
conferences on down.  I'm on my way to NBB next week in D.C., and I
have done some legislative work on biodiesel in North Carolina.

As for Berkley having the corner (can't say I haven't learned a lot
from those folks), at Piedmont Biofuels we have three people who are
overwhelmed by education and outreach activities at this point.

Can travel.

Lyle Estill
V.P. Stuff
Piedmont Biofuels