I've just had this thread brought to my attention on thedieselpage.com.  There
looks to be a lot of people over there bashing biodiesel as holding too much
water and potentially destroying the high pressure injection systems on the
Chevrolet duramax diesel.

They are being especially harsh on homebrew and on fuel made from waste oil.
One or two of the people who are defending biodiesel in general sound like they
are talking the NBB line about homebrewers and waste oil causing quality
problems and suggesting everyone stay away from it.

I don't yet have the experience or the hard numbers to defend biodiesel, but
I'm sure more than one person on here does.

Here's the link:
http://forum.thedieselpage.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=007240

Thanks,
Ryan