Hallo Terry,

This  is  a  general  comment  and  not  directed  at you or anyone in
particular.

There  are 2 things I do not understand about this discussion.  First,
is it not enough that a list moderator explains a rule of the list and
asks  that it be adhered to?  If a moderator told me that on this list
we  do such and such and do not allow such and such I would conform to
the  regs  of  the  list whether I liked them or not.  This only seems
reasonable to me.  If it offended me that much I would unsubscribe. As
it  is  I  think  the moderators have good, solid reasoning behind the
rules which guide the list.

Second,  I  am  wondering  who  it  hurts if Keith pulls the appleseed
processor data off JtF.  I don't see it as particularly hurting either
JtF  in  general  or  Keith  in  particular  but the biofuel community
instead.   Whatever girl marks intentions it appears to be an instance
of  "It's  my  ball  and you can't play with it." which only serves to
limit what is available to the biofuel community.

I  guess  I  have  a  third  thought and that is that there are enough
people  out  there who have no concept of conservation or right use of
resources  and  we  really  don't  need in-fighting and division among
those  of  us  who  have  a  conscience  which  is environmentally and
socially aware.

Happy Happy,

Gustl