Ah, those drill-pumps ! Wouldn't it be just great if the &*)%&#
things didn't break so *&%#$* easily ? I did however sucessfully
wash a tank full 80 liter batch with one today.
Input came from the standpipe
(http://www.veggieavenger.com/avengerboard/viewtopic.php?t=333) and
return via the water drain. What happensd is that the input sucks in
unwashed BD and then returns it through the water and that causes a
rotation that seemed to work satisfactorily although I am still
wondering if there isn't a better method. like using a pony pump or
something, although I had one (pony pump)and the thing overheated
right away, so I got leary of them, but maybe for this application
it would work. Any comments ?
If all else fails (like my bubbler did) I still have a paint stirrer
and a drill....:) It is not going to get the best of me, and I WILL
come out victorious, Ha!
What would life be without the occasional challenge?

L.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/FGYolB/TM