To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2004 9:34 AM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Business Plan

Hi!

My name is Juan Carlos from Tenerife and I recently tried to obtain a grant to produce the ethanol in Tenerife and the entire Canary Islands: The answer - no surprise to me (with a degree in chemistry!) "At this present time we are not interested." I provided a full business plan but no-one gave my project consideration. Is there a special route I can pursue to encourage bio-fuel in Tenerife. I will look into EEC funding but I do not think I will get much help here either. Any advise?

Thank you