From: "Johnston, Don" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 04:58
Subject: RE: [Biofuel] fuel additives

Thanks Ramon. British wet and cold weather must be considered as a factor,
as must road salt. The % of hot/cold running should also be considered. Many
car users in this country may use their car for frequent short journeys of
say 5miles or less with the rresult that some cars may seldom be driven, or
attain 'mileage' whilst at designed operating temperature. Avrage annual
miles in the UK is approx 10,000 . What is avge inthe USA?
Don Johnston
Environmental Coordinator , Portsmouth City Council
Chair, Solent Energy and Environment Management Group