Listers,

This is my first posting to the list.  I have been watching the list for some
time and searching the archives.  I need some help with a few questions.

We are preparing to launch a small local Biodiesel co-op.  We have made small
batches of Biodiesel but a number of us have decided to combine our resources
and make larger, more efficient batches.  A 600 gallon mixing/washing tank will
be delivered on Monday.  We plan to use Methanol, KOH and a two tank method
initially.

A few questions:

1. If we produce Biodiesel for personal use do we still owe Federal and State
excise fuel tax?

2. Does anyone have first hand knowledge of a co-op agreement that works?

3. Does the EPA monitor high volume users of Methanol?

Thank you,
Dan in Tulsa