Hey Demian ;

What an excellent link!  I think it may not work well
in Kim's case due to her high humidity, but  the
rotating air scoops for both intake and exhaust is an
excellent idea.  These scoops would work regardless of
the humidity.  Thanks for the link!

Checked out your good site.  Your still plans look
like my next project now that the Charles 803 has
become mired in controversy.

Not "now" - it was mired in controversy long ago, and has not emerged from it, please don't help it achieve any unearned "now" status.

Best

Keith

Best Regards,

Peter G.