great, a steady 5gr/liter consistantly and makes great fuel.
My problem is in the new year I forsee others wanting to "try" some too :) and so I will be brewing for more than just myself and that will require a second supplier. I have a couple other potential places lined up, just thought I'd ask though. Thanks.

Luc
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mel Riser" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 11:44 AM
Subject: RE: [Biofuel] Filtering WVO

Yes it all goes into the grease vat outside and where I worked at the had a contract with Griffin Industries to pick it up.

And I "heard" they were from "New Jersey"

They are building a BioDiesel plant here in central Texas to take all the grease and make BioDiesel. But haven't seen it nor know anything about it.

I SERIOUSLY doubt you are going to get any grease from a McDonalds, but small mom and pop Chinese places are my source now

mel