Plse see below

Andreas - can you please post this on the biofuel list as I am not able to
due to being unable to stop my mail program (pegasus) from using rich
text, which is rejected.
Thanks

I've been using used oil 50/50 in my 123 Merc for about 15,000 km so far.
I get the oil in 25 L containers and leave them to stand for 7 days (min)
during which time impurities sink. I then pour the good stuff into a
filter pan that consists of two layers of filter cloth. The top cloth
filters to 5 micron, the lower cloth to 1 micron. I change the cloth after
around 1000 L of filtration, though I could filter more I'm sure. I get
the filter cloth from Monopoel in Germany.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Absolutely no problems so far.
James.

Andreas Ohnsorge

Abraham-Lincoln-Park 1
65189 Wiesbaden
Germany
Phone: +49.611.142.22608
Fax: +49.611.142.980028
Mobile: +49 172 - 8 43 30 32
e-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Internet:

Experience Results. Experience CSC.

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.