Is there such a thing as a hybrid diesel vehicle. Everything that I read about is of hybrid with internal cumbustion but we all know that diesel cars are much more fuel efficient. if we were to combine that with the extra fuel savings of a diesel vehicle and we use the biodiesel.-wow

See PNGV:
http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/biofuel/?keywords=PNGV&time=all&usertime =2002-12-31
Information Archive at NNYTech

From previous:

The three vehicles developed in the US by the Big Three under the
abandoned PNGV program all achieved 80mpg and they were all
diesel-electric hybrids. There are some details here:

http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_future.html
Do diesels have a future?

Do an archive search for "PNGV" if you want an interesting read:
http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/biofuel/

This is a good place to start:
http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/BIOFUEL/30857/

Best wishes