I have a 1983 Chevy Blazer with a 6.2 engine.

I recently filled up with B100 and for a bit, it was almost pure B100 and was
planning on diluting it down when I ran a bit out.

However today on the way home, the truck just quit on the freeway. Barely got
it out of the lanes and onto the side .

It was obvious it was out of fuel.

Checked the tank and almost full.

Changed the main fuel filter but when I turn it over, nothing comes out of the
engine side to the injectors

The 6.2's have another small filter right behind the manifold and it APPEARS it
hasn’t been changed in a long time, so it MAY be clogged or the fuel pump may
have gone south.

Had it towed home as it was 5:00 pm. It's in the driveway now and I'm planning
on getting to it at the crack of day.

But anyone have any suggestions before I start ripping it apart?

It's obvious something is clogged in the fuel system but not knowing where, I
am going to start at the tank and trace it back to the injectors.

Anyone have one of these beasts? I have had it since July and really don't
drive it all that much.

Most of my diesel experience is with 7.3 fords. So out will come the engine
book tonight and tomorrow I start.

I am planning on converting it to SVO in the next month so I guess I will know
the fuel system end to end now.

mel

---