viability of a process. I don't have the answer but know that the water would probably be considered a hazardous waste because of its alcohol content. Don't know what to do about it but somebody must have had wash water tested for contaminents. I'm not really surprised that folks don't want to talk about it.

Don't want to talk about it? Tell you who talks about it: the Biofuel list archives does. Lots! Including the answer(s) you don't have. Check it out.

http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/biofuel/
Information Archive at NNYTech

Best wishes