I am certainly interested in your products. Could you pls send me list and prices?.
Tks, Francisco J. Burgos

----- Original Message ----- From: "Neoteric Biofuels Inc" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 12:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Looking for bio oils and lubricants

We can supply additive packages that you can add to your own cold pressed or in some cases solvent extracted oil, to make various lubricants.
We can also supply plant oil based lubricants as manufactured products.

Contact me off list for details

Regards,

Edward Beggs B.E.S. M.Sc.
 Neoteric Biofuels Inc.