From: Patrick Campbell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 11:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Biofuel] "The sweet smell of success"

In the trucker magazine "Land Line" in the December issue there is an
article about a Heartland truck driver who runs SVO in his 18 wheeler!
The magazine is free and I subscribe to it as a part-time owner operator
"hotshot" trucker (with my pickup truck).  There is a link to the article
here:

http://www.landlinemag.com/Archives/2004/Dec04/features/sweet_smell.htm

It's a fun read and really quite interesting to see someone who pulls
80,000 lbs at 5.5 MPG running 90+% WVO.

Nice exposure too!!!

Patrick Campbell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]