what am I to do with the contract with the chinese restaurant in helping drum up business by driving by three times a day ? (this is in jest, of course, in case anyone takes it serious)
Luc
----- Original Message ----- From: "(Philip Okey) Innovative Energy & Solvents LLC." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2004 10:08 AM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] "The sweet smell of success"

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 07:52:48 -0500, (Philip Okey) Innovative Energy & Solvents LLC. wrote:

I know that this is not the topic of this thread but it triggered a memory. a couple of years ago we were playing around with adding aeromatic oils to the biodiesel in process to "enhance" the smell of the fuel while being used ("visual here"..hehehehe lime green volkswagon that smells like wintergreen) at any rate the best thing we found was adding pine oils, masks the french fry/fish cooking smell quite a bit (we get a large quantity of our used oil from a
local
company that frys fish and freezes them.)
the down side.it adds to the total cost per gallon. just in case you guys want to experiment... :^)

Phil
Innovative Energy & Solvents LLC
Indianapolis, IN
(317)783-2884