While I know some of you think that anyone who buys a new car is nuts, some of us just don't have the time to play back yard mechanic. I learned long ago that hiring someone to do the kind of work that needs to be done with an older car means bankruptcy. The old adage of if you want it done right do it yourself is really true of keeping cars running. Building a sustainable farm takes all my time.

That said, My Dear Husband would like to know what the opinion of the 2005 Volkswagon Golf TDI is? He is buying me one this Friday and we hope to run biodiesel in it after it is off warranty.

Bright Blessings,
Kim