The question was where the man could adress himself so he could make use of his talent with his hands, not his wallet :-) The best bet financially is to find someone(s) and send it direct, otherwise you end up paying for the bureaucracy's expenses.Still, something is better than nothing, and nothing is pretty much where they are at right now.
Luc
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kirk McLoren" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 11:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] tsunami relief, construction efforts

all charities leave something to be desired. The red cross for example
Marsha Johnson Evans
President, CEO
Compensation: $621,435

http://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm/bay/search.summary/orgid/3277.htm

Rating page is

http://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm/bay/content.view/catid/2/cpid/35.htm

They get 4 stars BTW

Kirk

Legal Eagle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Red Cross
Luc
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Guttridge"
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 12:06 PM
Subject: [Biofuel] tsunami relief, construction efforts

My father is in the construction trade and he asked me last night who he
might ask if his services would be useful in rebuilding things in
tsunami devastated areas, I don't really have those kinds of contacts
but I imagine someone on this list might. does anyone know who he would
contact to offer to go over there and help rebuild?

John Guttridge