From: "Legal Eagle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 9:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] tsunami relief, construction efforts

: Red Cross
: Luc
: ----- Original Message -----
: From: "John Guttridge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
: To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
: Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 12:06 PM
: Subject: [Biofuel] tsunami relief, construction efforts
:
: > My father is in the construction trade and he asked me last night who he
: > might ask if his services would be useful in rebuilding things in
: > tsunami devastated areas, I don't really have those kinds of contacts
: > but I imagine someone on this list might. does anyone know who he would
: > contact to offer to go over there and help rebuild?
: >
: > John Guttridge
: >
: > Biofuel mailing list
: > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
: > http://wwia.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/biofuel
: >
: > Biofuel at Journey to Forever:
: > http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel.html
: >
: > Biofuel archives at Infoarchive.net (searchable):
: > http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/biofuel/
: >
: