  From: Nancy Canning
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2005 7:36 AM
  Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Tripple Purpose Genset

  You can purchase from the railroad old insulated refrigerated box cars
  for same purpose.  They cost about $5000.  weigh a ton, have to be moved
  with bulldozer, D6 or D7 cat works.  All metal, which is nice because
  you can weld directly to it, interior is lined in wood.   I've converted
  one to workshop space, but easily could be living. You just need a
  cutting torch to add plumbing or wiring.