Luc,

You say: > "Here's the thing, why not make the soap
yourself ?"

I say: > "Wow. I didn't even think about that
possiblity! Yes, I will do this! Thanks!"

I like your idea about making my own homegrown soap
and reminds me how (and I wonder WHY am I so)
accustomed to depending on commercialized stuff and
looking outwards for a solution when I can make it
myself...and look inwards...just like the pioneers.

Thanks.  I sometimes wonder what other stuff I can
make and and even make barter and become self
sufficient??

Phillip Wolfe