Mr. Guttridge, Thanks for the reply ! Your statement seemed
pretty inclusive of the "right to lifers" Just like my
statement about those desiring abortions should've read
"THAT IF ALL OF THE ABORTION ADVOCATES HAD MOTHERS THAT HAD
ABORTED THEM THAN THE ABORTION ISSUE WOULD BE VERY MOOT",
now if that sounds like I'm pretty heinous, such it is in
your mind.

                     I used the word 'DECEIT" to describe
the current situation that most young mothers find
themselves in (if the clinics aren't deceiving them than why
not show them what is really going on inside of the mother
?).
                                          I don't advocate
violence towards ANYONE ! I might think it, but I leave that
to GOD THE CREATOR ! Don't worry it won't be long before all
of us find out the truth of it all. I would like to use this
wonderful forum to futher the cause that I believe all of us
are trying to accomplish and have a healthier world to live
in no matter how short we're here.  Thanks for your time,
Kim Wilde