To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2005 12:49 AM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] What the Rest of the World Watched on Inauguration Day

Hakan Falk wrote:

Now he was reelected with a comfortable populous and electoral majority and it cannot even be blamed on the electoral system.

The system we have is electoral, so blaming the system itself makes no sense. Manipulating that system, as was the case in both elections, is a serious issue. The margin of victory in the recent election was rather narrow, but the NeoCons are behaving as if it were a landslide.

In a democracy, he now represent the US and the citizens of US, his actions got the stamp of approval from the American people.

He represents a very slight majority of us. I would hardly characterize his recent "victory" as a mandate, and I, as an American citizen, certainly DO NOT espouse his spendthrift, environmentally irresponsible and misery-inducing policies.

Bush represent all Americans and in a democracy. This is how it works in a democracy.

We've gone over this before. Those of us who disagree with what's going on are being shouted down by the manipulated mass of indoctrinated jingoists. Please do not characterize all Americans as unified with our current leadership. God remains in control, but our president and all who support him are on the wrong side of the conflict.

robert luis rabello
"The Edge of Justice"
Adventure for Your Mind
http://www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/ItemDetail.aspx?bookid=9782>