"Kyoto is based on mostly Junk Science........."
"Kyoto is going to be economic suicide.........."

Just random thoughts?

It certainly takes a noble man to enlighten us all with these profound, random
thoughts.........thoughts that bring to light the foolishness of those that
even DARED believe that humans have an influence on our ecosystem(what a bunch
of stupid scientist, eh Mark?).

Let me tell you what IS going to be suicide to our beloved economy, to destroy that which creates it. There IS no economy without ecology! If this concept is foreign to you, you should not be commenting on this or any other forum that is attempting to accomplish something positive in our world.
I cringe at what your "well organized thoughts" might reveal.

Peace

Marc