Northeast Biodiesel Co. will be initiating production at the 2,000,000
gallons per year of B-100 rate this year in Greenfield, MA. We are in the
production
and distribution business of waste based biodiesel, and would be available to
provide detailed information about some of your options.   Contact me anytime
at Homestead Inc. 800 285-4533

Tom Leue
Technical Director
Northeast Biodiesel Co.