> JD2005 wrote:
<snip>
>I've also been thinking that there are too many people.    If we hadn't got
> into burning fossil fuels but used renewable oils, wind and sun etc.
> instead, there would not be so many people would there?

Howdy JD,

One of us has got their spurs on just a little to tight.  Now I've read, and
re-read, this post at least 3 times.  Each time everything goes just fine,
until I hit that last section.  At that point, things get a little, well...I
just am not making the connection.  Now as far as shear numbers go, I'm with
you there.  I am also of the opinion that this beautiful blue marble has way
too many humans running around on her surface.  But, would you please
clarify this sentence:

>If we hadn't got into burning fossil fuels but used >renewable oils, wind
and sun etc. instead, there would >not be so many people would there?

I am having one **ll of a time understanding what you mean here.  Frankly, I
don't see the relationship between fossil fuels, renewable energy sources
and the current population.

AntiFossil
Mike Krafka  USA

A sign seen recently in a non-smoking area:
 "If we see smoke, we will assume you are
 on fire and take appropriate action."

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings
and then put money in binoculars to look
at things on the ground?