From: "Randall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2005 4:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] 271 Diesel Generators

> <disengage lurker mode>
>
> Count me in too!   Do you have a link or contact info?
>
> <engage lurker mode>
>
> ROY Washbish wrote:
>
> >Jeremy
> >If this turns out to be good I sure am interested in buying one.
> >23 KW DIESEL is just what I'm looking for.
> >Thanks
> >Roy
> >
> >Jeremy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >I have found a source for 20Kw General Motors 271 that have come off of
Union Pacific Railroad cars. The hours are unkown, but is assumed that they
were well taken care of as they refrigerated railroad cars. They are all
tested and painted. Apperently someone bought 2300 of them, and is selling
them for a few grand. Is this a desirable motor for biofuel or in general,
can someone who is running them testify to their value- even if you don't
know the hours. Rebuild is reported to be very easy, full rebuild kits with
pistons cost 400. Thanks for any respones.