Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> stirred the pot thusly:

> >This is just way to much to contemplate, first thing in the morning.
> >
> >I don't drink, but, this might drive me to it.
> >
> >Greg H.
>
> Um, yes, well, sorry. Try coffee (best to stir it anticlockwise).
>
> I think I was just cavilling at the prospect of having to debunk John
> Nicholson (biopower), not exactly difficult, but I'll probably break
> out in carbuncles or something. Won't someone else do it? Please?
>
> Best
>
> Keith

Yes, we wouldn't want to use a cup of tea.  Goodness know what sort of random
events that might generate.  Improbable I suppose.

Well, have to go, sounds like Vogons at the door.

Darryl
(apologies to Douglas Adams)

Darryl McMahon      http://www.econogics.com/
It's your planet.  If you won't look after it, who will?