Thanx for the feedback Dick. Definetly something to consider. I'm actually
looking at both VVO and WVO as feedstock. Something along the lines of D1
and D2. (or rather BD1 & BD2)

Ultimatly I'm looking at having an extruder on the property and processing
the oil myself. This is still a very experimental part of the plan at this
time. I need to learn more about oil extrusion and daily operating cost and
volumes. The ultimate purpose of this whole project is to bring the profits
closer to home for the farmers and keep my cost low.

I currently have my recovery cost figured for WVO at $.25 (USD) per gallon.
Ester treatment at ~$.65 per gallon plus distribution cost.
(This cost include the use of a methane recovery machine.)

I'm still trying to find current solid figures for VVO. If you have any
please forward them to me or point me in the right direction. Also where
would one go to purchase a few tankers worth of VVO?

Is anyone on this list already in commercial production. If so do you have a
gas chromo on your premises are have your contracted with lab to do your
testing. I'm not liscensed to fly one of those things, just curious to see
how ASTM standards are met.

Thanks again Dick.

cheers,
cordain