Nobody's yet come up with an answer to my question 'what is the market for
WVO?'. Am I to assume that it is only used in animal feed?

I think it is important to get our facts as acurate as possible and be aware
of market pressures on all sides. Also. I personnaly never take any
individual's word verbatim and reserve the right to believe what is told to
me. There's always going to be a lot of bullshit in a group like this
........ just take it with a pinch of salt, or even a glass of mead.

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/vO1FAB/txzCAA/ySSFAA/9bTolB/TM