Hello All,

I have been lurking a bit on this List. I am one of the new, impressionable
minds. I subscribed to this and the regular biofuels list at Journey to
Forever. I am not sure that I made the right decision.

I also subscribe to another List on a totally different topic. That List and
all of it's subscribers seem very professional, helpful and actually work
together. I am getting the impression that things are quite a bit different
here. This seems like a place for tempers to flare, egos to puff,
differences of opinion to collide. I had actually hoped to learn something
useful by subscribing.

Is there a Charter of rules that govern your List? I am used to seeing folks
Post messages in only plain text, no HTML, colored fonts, Italics,
underlining, etc.. My computer is perfectly capable of decoding HTML, but I
wonder if there are folks out in the audience who have problems reading in
HTML? I personally find Italics and especially underlined Italics annoyingly
difficult to look at. (no personal attack intended)

I can understand that in order to develop any new technology, many different
things must be attempted and experimented with. I hope that for the sake of
the world advancing in Biofuels that folks could be considerate of others,
help each other, work together, cooperate and get some sort of results that
prove positive.

I don't expect the List to change just for me or anyone else. I just hope to
give the folks on the List an impression from a new subscribers' point of
view. Are my impressions the ones that you want people to have?

I'll continue subscribing to see if I can possibly make anything out of the
info.

Regards and cheers to All,

Rick Pryor