Hello I'm new to this game,but have made biodiesel once and made a
rudimentary slideshow of the process and i'd like to ask some questions
Could anyone tell me why it is necessary to heat during the process as i
have seen some methods without heat and when i did it without heat
transesterification appeared to work?
If you make it yourself and travel with it what is the legal situation?
How can you test your biodiesel to see if it is good enough to put into your
engine?
Do you know of any grants or financial aid for people wanting to go on tour
with a biodisel trailer and other workshops regarding climate change?
I hope someone can answer these question as it would be really useful
love and methanol
jane

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/