E&B FIL-AM COCO DIESEL CORP.

October 31, 2001

Dear  Sirs:

Greetings!

RE:  The NRE System for Efficiently Producing Coconut Diesel Fuel

Coco diesel is a vegetable-based fuel from the coconut which is economically
competitive, environment-friendly and renewable.  Coconut producers will
benefit from improved and stabilized coconut prices while the environment
gets a respite from the noxious gases associated with petroleum.  Coconut
producing countries will benefit from the jobs created, revenues generated
and precious foreign exchanged saved.  Coco diesel will satisfy the KYOTO
PROTOCOL in the aspect of developing vegetable-based fuel alternatives for
the future to lessen petroleum consumption which causes greenhouse effect and
global warming.

Our company has developed the NRE System, an efficient method of converting
grated coconut and coconut water into coco diesel.  Patent protection for the
system is now being worked out by Invention Technologies, Inc. of Coral
Gables, Florida, U.S.A.

We would like to offer this revolutionary system to your country’s
entrepreneurs under a franchise/royalty arrangement.

Under our wet process, 40% percent coco diesel yield is recovered.  Thus, for
100 kilograms of grated coconut 40 kilograms of coco diesel is produced.

In the Philippines, the production of coco diesel is on stream , using the
dry process, i.e. from copra.  Which is different from our NRE System in that
the coco diesel yield is lesser.  The NRE System offers a direct and more
efficient method for converting coconut oil into diesel as the expressed coco
diesel approaches 100 percent efficiency.  The NRE method combines methane
fermentation, heating under pressure and a secret process, all of which
increases the cetane value of the coco diesel.

We welcome inquiries from your entrepreneurs.  Please do not hesitate to
contact us for further enlightenment.

Thank you for this attention and may we hear from you soon.

Yours very truly,

BENITO B. MARAY
President
8905 Portner Avenue, Manassas, Virginia 20110, U.S.A. * Tealeaf ax  (703)
330-2865 * Cell.  ( 703) 929-4868 & (703) 898-3553 * E-mail:

Pogo Stick - Just $24.95!
Great gift idea for kids of all ages, from Youcansave.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/t5NeUC/QkNDAA/ySSFAA/9bTolB/TM