I note that the Coco diesel doesn't claim to be methyl esters.
Digestion by micro-organisms is an obvious step in Oil extraction if
the product doesn't need to be edible. It is quite likely that some
yeast like bugs would target the glycerol part of an oil molecule,
releasing FFAs. In fact any bug that causes rancidity would be
expected to do just that. Many of the countries that produce excess
coconut require stationary desiels that can easily be converted to
SVO and coconut has the advantage of requiring next to no refining
compared to other vegy oils that contain gums etc.. Hanns has worked
for some time on practical alternatives for direct oil extraction
from fresh coconuts-When he returns fron New Guinea I will refer this
thread.
Regards from Harry

Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95
Refill any ink cartridge for less!