  From: steve spence [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 18:18 PM
  To: biofuels-biz@yahoogroups.com
  Subject: Re: [biofuels-biz] Ethanol

  E85 is a compromise, as is the engine that burns it. Not great on
gasoline,
  not great on ethanol. Ethanol likes high compression, advanced timing, and
  high flow rates. flow rates and timing can be adjusted by computer based
on
  fuel source, compression cannot.

  Steve Spence
  Subscribe to the Renewable Energy Newsletter:
  http://www.webconx.com/subscribe.htm

  Renewable Energy Pages - http://www.webconx.dns2go.com/
  Human powered devices, equipment, and transport -
  http://24.190.106.81:8383/2000/humanpower.htm