Motie,

Their minimum investment is 5 million USD. Are you up
to spend that much as a little guy? I would not even
dare to write them letter with a simple question if
they are serious, but if you are the guy with balls as
you say then here is my proposition:

How about of getting those 5 mill and making a
biodiesel production plant. I already have a facility,
with that money we could get the equipment and start
large production, maybe even go big to become a
monopoly in Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia market.

Then YOU can keep getting more of those 5 mill stacks
and go to some other countries like Argentina,
Malaysia, whatever, and whichever country that does
not have National Biodiesel Board yet, and set up
production plants there. God, it looks great on the
paper, doesn't it?

However, their homepage does not represent a
respectable financial company, so I have my doubts.
Like the doubts of usefulness of reading  news of such
company ready to invest 5 mill in bioenergy etc
industry. So, get real, it is not a nugget that
somebody missed.

Again, it just a matter of flashy headlines and no
substance underneath.

Is anyone else interested in 5 mills?... What, you do
not need money?... Oh you only work for fun. Well, I
have to keep my day job to fund my biodiesel
experiment.

Best regards,

Disclaimer: this letter is not intended to offend
anyone who is still mixing with the drill in a 5
gallon bucket, ie experimenting. Otherwise, I hope to
stir this group a little bit so they put their money
where their mouths are.

--- motie_d <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > http://biobased.org/news/news1927.html
> > Biobased Information System: Energy Funding
> Solutions
> > Energy Funding Solutions
> >
> > Source: News Release
> > 04/09/2002
> >
> > Attention: Managing Director, New Projects
> >

>  Now see the 'nugget' that the guy who just
> unsubscribed missed? I
> copied the whole page for later reference. If they
> have money, I'll
> try to find a way to help them spend it. Even if I
> have to hire some
> help.
> So many ideas! So little time(and money)
>
> Motie

http://taxes.yahoo.com/

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.