>Speaking of chemicals, where do you all get your lye and Methanol
>(Other than local racetracks, etc.)? I placed an order with Science
>Alliance (mentioned on JourneyToForever) about 2 weeks ago and have
>heard nothing. Is there a *reliable* place where I can order some of
>this to test with?
>
>-J
>--
>Jonathan Pennington    |       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>    "It's hard to take life too seriously
>        when you realize yours is a joke." -original

Has anybody else had bad experiences with the Science Alliance?

We were told of the Science Alliance and other suppliers we've listed
by the proverbial satisfied users. We don't have any link with any of
these companies and don't benefit in any way from it, it's just a
free information service. That's a popular page and we've had some
appreciative comments from users. If you've had a bad experience with
any of these companies, of course we can't take up your case for you,
but feedback, good or bad, helps us to maintain a better service.

http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel_supply.html
Biofuels supplies and suppliers

Best wishes

Keith Addison