G'day Edward,
I am a farmer in Australia, and I have been producing BD for use on farm. I
have my own cold press and have built a processor. I am very interested in the
concept of running a diesel on a SVO system and have been toying with the idea
of plumbing up a heated tank, but as yet haven't quite got there. I notice you
have oil heaters. Tell me about them please. I guess the idea is to fit one of
these instead of doing plumbing? If so , I think I may be very interested in
one of these. Can you please tell me more. Also, if the heater is suitable and
I decide to purchase, waht are the arrangements as far as payment and shipping?

Regards
Steven

"Neoteric Biofuels Inc." wrote:

> Dear listees:
>
> Note: the VEG-Therm 12 volt vegoil heater will be soon be  $59 instead of
> the Spring Special price of $49 that weĠve had for the last month or so. We
> have about 35 units remaining that we will offer at the $49 price.
>
> Thanks to all who have placed orders for various items for production and
> use of SVO!
>
> Happy biodieseling and SVOĠing!
>
> Regards,
>
> Edward Beggs, BES, MSc