Hi Steven - First of all -  great that you have your own cold press for use
on the farm! We are trying to get that concept in greater use here in
Canada. We rep for the Komet press, which is made in Germany.

What type of press do you use? I'd be interested in knowing more about your
experiences with cold pressing on the farm, type of seed(s), economics
versus sale of seed to the market, how you use the seedcake and how you
value that part of it. I am sure others would be interested too.

As for the VEG-Therm and our SVO kits, if I can suggest you visit our web
site and have a look around at  the links, and the FAQ, I think that'll
answer a lot of your questions. Basically, yes, the idea is to heat the oil
on its way to the injection pump - just before the filter and pump actually,
and not use all the plumbing, hose-in-hose, heated tank, etc.

We did a workshop last month and one person (our ace installer and
part-owner of the company, Henry Mackaay) put a complete system of ours on a
Golf in about 4.5 hours!

Thanks for your interest!

Regards,

Edward Beggs, BES, MSc
www.biofuels.ca

on 5/16/02 6:46 AM, Steven Hobbs at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> G'day Edward,
> I am a farmer in Australia, and I have been producing BD for use on farm. I
> have my own cold press and have built a processor. I am very interested in the
> concept of running a diesel on a SVO system and have been toying with the idea
> of plumbing up a heated tank, but as yet haven't quite got there. I notice you
> have oil heaters. Tell me about them please. I guess the idea is to fit one of
> these instead of doing plumbing? If so , I think I may be very interested in
> one of these. Can you please tell me more. Also, if the heater is suitable and
> I decide to purchase, waht are the arrangements as far as payment and
> shipping?
>
> Regards
> Steven
>
> "Neoteric Biofuels Inc." wrote:
>
>> Dear listees:
>>
>> Note: the VEG-Therm 12 volt vegoil heater will be soon be  $59 instead of
>> the Spring Special price of $49 that weĠve had for the last month or so. We
>> have about 35 units remaining that we will offer at the $49 price.
>>
>> Thanks to all who have placed orders for various items for production and
>> use of SVO!
>>
>> Happy biodieseling and SVOĠing!
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Edward Beggs, BES, MSc