Tom,

I am extremely interested in helping you with such a
project.

I know little about making biodiesel and the
chemistry, and what I do know is bool-learnin' not
real experience.  I don't have the background of Keith
or Todd, but I am passionate about biodiesel and

My strengths are my research ability, a background in
public policy with an environmental focus, and good
writing and editing skills.

I probably could contribute best writing about the
legal, political, financial, and environmental aspects
of biodiesel production.  I have good contacts with
producers, distributors, and other interested entities
in the Pacific Northwest, and some sense of how to
approach some of these topics as I have been
researching this information with an eye to setting up
 a facility here in Washington State.

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now