Hello rpsharma,

I would be interested in developing any information you may be able to share
into this book. This is a minimum of a two year project, so we both have time
to think, write and experiment more.

I have been making biodiesel for about 5 years now. I run a small commercial
operation in Massachusetts. The US government does not allow individuals to
make this biodiesel commercially, so I have to sell it as a degreaser, called
Yellow Biodiesel Degreaser. It is very effective and cost effective as a
degreaser, and beats any other product out there.

Perhaps you can learn more about me by visiting my rather odd website,
www.yellowbiodiesel.com.  Please let me know what you think about all of this.

Tom Leue
Homestead Inc.