>I agree there are good and sincere folks on either
>side of the fence - however, from experience I know
>that many in the senior management of the large
>environmental groups have compromised with the big
>energy interests.

Very interesting post.  Another example of this, we fans of Battery
EVs thought, was the support for non-grid-chargeable hybrids, and the
acquiesence to the killing of BEV programs, that seemed to be
supported last year by major environmental organizations (such as
Sierra club).  I have none of your chapter and verse handy.

Buy No Snore & Get a Good Night's Sleep. Natural Oral Spray -- $24.95
(1 bottle, 1 month supply, with sweet almond oil, eucalyptus oil & more).
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2881&lp=h515.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2oMABA/nuYGAA/ySSFAA/9bTolB/TM