Hello Pannir and all

>          Helo to gobie ,Paul and Miller
>
>    We are interested to  design the use of  solar enegy instead of
>wood as fuel  and looking for the innovative design. Is there any
>one who already have done this design  for recirculation using
>thermo siphon  without pump , solar heating, product separation on
>the top using cyclone   and recirculation of catalyst.Will  this
>method   useful compared to conventional  method. A good discussion
>and exchange of practical  work in this field can be  much useful
>tall of us .Can our Keith bring here some new  information   and any
>one  new internet  sites ,  smallscale experiments
>
>Regards
>   Pannir

Yes, a useful discussion. There is info around, but I don't have it
to hand. Someone needs to do a collection and compiling job, but I
guess it's not going to be me - I'm still trying to compile and
organize biogas resources, which I promised to do, but it keeps
getting shoved onto the back burner, like much else. I'll get there I
suppose, but probably not much with solar energy.

Anyone doing this, or anything near it?

Regards

Keith

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511