Tom
Request you to puit this peer reviewed paper on web . Our experience is that
viscosity   is not a good indicaator of quality as severl sets of
compositions can give the same visocity whereas their properties will be
quite different
rpsharma

>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To: biofuels-biz@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: Re: [biofuels-biz] Fuel Quality Test for Small Producers
>Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 17:14:39 EST
>
>Randall,
>
>I've been producing biodiesel for the past 6 years, until recently. I have
>scientific peer reviewed paper that shows an almost complete correlation
>between the quality (completeness) of the reaction and the viscosity. So,
>viscosity
>is the best indicator of the quality of the reaction. A cheap ($5.99)
>viscosity tester can be obtained from harbor freight). This is the best and
>most
>indicative test.
>
>Tom Leue
>
>In a message dated 11/11/03 9:07:16 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>

> > Greetings,
> >
> > I would appreciate learning if there is a fairly simple and affordable
> > Fuel Quality test system for the home producer of biodiesel.
> >
> > Randal Son
> > "Resist Convenience"

The Great MSN Sale. Get shopping discounts. http://www.msn.co.in/Shopping
Win exciting prizes!