Bill Press put his finger on it. We can't afford to lose Turd Blossom. Dick Chaney can't run the country alone.

Rick

MH wrote:

 The big question is: Now that we know, without a doubt, it was Karl Rove
who spilled the beans, why does he still have a job at the White House?
President Bush promised to fire anyone involved in the Valerie Plame leak.
Why he hasn't fired Rove?
We know the answer.
Bush can't fire Karl Rove.
Without Turd Blossom, who would pull the puppet strings?

Bill Press is a political analyst for MSNBC,
a syndicated columnist, and the author of "Spin This!"