Hi Rumen,
 perhaps we should start a Linux Biodiesel list?? (LOL)

 I am using an IPcop firewall, which I find great. Easy to set up, and it will
give you a secure wireless AP. On my machine I use Mepis linux, which is
based on Debian. My systems are on 24/7. To my knowledge i have never been
hacked.

regards Doug

PS: I feel it is important to give back to open source software in kind, so I
have done some proofreading for documentation. Every little bit helps.