Hi Keith;

If you thought that was a film worth seeing you should also check out
the film Darwin's Nightmare which documents the story of the
introduction of the Nile Perch to Lake Victoria and how remote slavery
works for europeans while they enjoy cheap fish and try not to know
about how weapons trickle in to Africa in the bargain. In a parallel
thread the human flesh trade is exposed and how the catholic church
turns a blind eye and encourages the spread of HIV.  A hard film to
watch but again one everyone should see.

Joe