Dick Cheney has the answer. Nuclear power, "clean" and "non-polluting"
as he calls it, and between 1,200 and 1,900 new power plants over the
next two plus decades - the equivalent of more than one new, licensed
plant per week.

Any ideas as to what the fuel sources will be for those new generation
facilities. A) Coal and B) Nuclear. End of story.

Don't we already have enough problems and looming threats on the near
event horizon as a result of both of these sources?

Remember now. All this is predicated on mindless, cancerous,
all-consuming economic growth in the "traditional" manner.

Me thinks Dick "Numb Nuts" Cheney needs to read a little Edward Abbey,
who made the casual and rather definitive observation that "Growth for
growth's sake is the ideology of the cancer cell."

Todd Swearingen