Thank you
I get confused sometimes with all that is going on with my world.
Yeterday this biofuels group or my Internet was acting odd, so I went
and read through the tribes biodoiesel messages for grins. There is
such a difference between this group and every other group I belong to
that sometimes I want you all to show your experiance and tell these
knuckle heads what is what.
In the future I will search the archives myself and tell them, Sorry
for the trouble.
Brian Rodgers